A typical Tinder date

A typical Tinder date | 20% OF TINDER DATES END WITH THE GIRL CRAWLING OUT THE BATHROOM WINDOW THE OTHER 80% CAN'T FIT THROUGH A BATHROOM WINDOW | image tagged in bill maher new rule | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
1,112 views, 5 upvotes, Made by Cutememes 13 months ago bill maher new rule
Bill Maher: New Rule memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
Flip Settings
Bill Maher: New Rule memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
20% OF TINDER DATES END WITH THE GIRL CRAWLING OUT THE BATHROOM WINDOW; THE OTHER 80% CAN'T FIT THROUGH A BATHROOM WINDOW
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback