Caption a Meme or Image
Make a GIF
Make a Chart
Make a Demotivational
Flip Through Images
The success of socialism
320 views, 9 upvotes, Made by
1 year ago
I shared this on Facebook, with proper attribution of course. Congratulations.
You're off to a really nice start. Would you like a few tech tips in order to refine your images?
Here are a few technical ways you can alter the look of your final product, if you choose:
1. Prepare meme. You can choose from three fonts, or type faces, eight colors and can change the size of the text. You can modify the "weight" of the borders – I like '3' for most memes myself. You can change the location and size of the text boxes, and add more if you need them.
2. "Generate" meme
3. Here you have ONE CHANCE to correct spelling (or other choices) by selecting "change settings" (This isn't even an option when 'Replying' so make sure Spellcheck isn't turning "crap" into "cap" on you when you weren't looking.)
4. Select "Go to image page"
5. Select "EDIT image"
6. Add humorous or explanatory TITLE, replacing or incorporating the meme template's title.
7. Add, if you wish, additional TAGS in the box where the meme's title appears, connecting meme to others with similar themes.
8. Persist, persevere, push on.
9. Remember: "We're all in this together" so commenting and voting bring you into the COMMUNITY.
10. Again, welcome.
Best of luck to you - Comrade!
Created with the Imgflip
SOCIALISM; BRINGING CHILDREN TO FOOD LINES; SINCE 1848
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Blank Meme Templates
Request Image Removal
Empowering creativity on teh interwebz
Imgflip LLC 2019