Waiting Skeleton

Waiting Skeleton Meme | WAITING FOR A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS TO LEAVE | image tagged in memes,waiting skeleton | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
208 views, 4 upvotes, Made by GingerChang 7 months ago memeswaiting skeleton
Waiting Skeleton memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
0 ups
I HAVE MY LADY FRIEND ASK IF THEY'D LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT OUR LIFESTYLE | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
90% flee in terror. the other 10% flee as soon as I tell them I'm a nudist.
Flip Settings
Waiting Skeleton memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
WAITING FOR A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS TO LEAVE
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back