Batman Slapping Robin

Batman Slapping Robin Meme | IN SOFTWARE, THE FIRST 90% OF THE WORK TAKES 90% OF THE TIME... AND THE LAST 10% TAKES THE OTHER 90% OF THE TIME! | image tagged in memes,batman slapping robin | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
744 views, 5 upvotes, Made by marcipunk 17 months ago memesbatman slapping robin
Batman Slapping Robin memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
Flip Settings
Batman Slapping Robin memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
IN SOFTWARE, THE FIRST 90% OF THE WORK TAKES 90% OF THE TIME... AND THE LAST 10% TAKES THE OTHER 90% OF THE TIME!
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback