90% OF PEOPLE BELIEVE JAMES COMEY'S TESTIMONY THE OTHER 10% ARE ON IMGFLIP | image tagged in james comey,memes,imgflip | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
735 views, 9 upvotes, Made by howbowdahhhhhh 8 months ago james comeymemesimgflip
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
3 ups
Comey fingers crossed | I DO, SO HELP ME GOD | image tagged in comey fingers crossed | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
1 up, 1 reply
Please check this one out

imgflip.com/i/1s0ywi
reply
1 up
Commented!
Flip Settings

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
90% OF PEOPLE BELIEVE JAMES COMEY'S TESTIMONY; THE OTHER 10% ARE ON IMGFLIP
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back