IF VAULT 7 IS ONLY AT 1% WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE OTHER 99% DROPS? | image tagged in vault7 | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
share
68 views, Made by HappyCamper337 2 years ago vault7
Add Meme
Post Comment
Flip Settings

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
IF VAULT 7 IS ONLY AT 1%; WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE OTHER 99% DROPS?
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback