Imgflip Logo Icon

My thoughts on income inequality

My thoughts on income inequality |  YOU KNOW, 1% OF THE POPULATION IS MORE WEALTHY THAN THE OTHER 99%; AND I'M ALL RIGHT WITH THAT | image tagged in memes,today was a good day,income inequality,economics | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
1,361 views 5 upvotes Made by Estabon 5 years ago
Today Was A Good Day memeCaption this Meme
Flip Settings
Today Was A Good Day memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
YOU KNOW, 1% OF THE POPULATION IS MORE WEALTHY THAN THE OTHER 99%; AND I'M ALL RIGHT WITH THAT
hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
Feedback