Imgflip Logo Icon

I'm bored so I decided to post again :D

I'm bored so I decided to post again :D |  Taketa Saburo; Human; Male; Depends on Roleplay; Straight; 18; Action, Romance, Mystery; Depends on Roleplay; Depends on Roleplay; Nightly Drifting in his GTR, Twitch Streaming, Sushi, Skateboarding and Tae Kwon Do. The bitter cold weather, Horror Movies and Truth or Dare. Any Math or Science related question; Bedwars, Full Throttle and Drifting, Roundhouse Kick, Tornado Kick and Jumping Side Kick; Not yet~; Tae Kwon Do, Speedbridging (or Jumpbridging), able to do a 180 drift; 95% of the people who know him watch his Twitch Streams, the other 5% are Street Racers who fear him on the streets. He got raised in an abusive household, and he doesn't trust people he just met. You find him leaning against a wall on his phone, nobody was nearby. | image tagged in new oc showcase for rp stream | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
450 views 5 upvotes Made by -unknxwn- 2 months ago in Role_Play
New OC showcase for RP stream memeCaption this Meme
84 Comments
2 ups, 2m,
2 replies
Memechat?
0 ups, 2m
Let me get a link~~
1 up, 2m,
4 replies
made w/ Imgflip meme maker
*she's running through the streets kicking around a soccer ball, not noticing anyone around her*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Alright, then have a good day. If you do need something feel free to stop by."

*He'd smile*
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
"okay! Bye!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Bye~"
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
*she runs off*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*He heads inside*
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
*she's back home, but her father meets her there. He stops her from entering and makes her go back outside."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*He starts to watch TV*
0 ups, 2m
*she stays sitting at the curb the rest of the night, eventually falling asleep hugging her knees*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Oh, I get it... Do you need anything else~? Because it's getting late and I gotta head inside~"
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
"No, I'm good...Have a good night!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*The next morning he was on his porch sipping coffee*
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
*she's already up, kicking around the soccer ball. Like yesterday, she doesn't seem to notice anything but the ball*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*Mind: Huh..*

"Hey, are you practicing for something..?"
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
*she looks up. Her face is scratched up even more* "No, I-I just like soccer..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"O-Oh my god, your face was more scratched up than yesterday... Score on Asphalt again..?"
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
"U-uh...yeah!"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"You need ointment..? I have some inside.."
1 up, 2m
"Y-yeah...it might help a bit..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Hey, it's dangerous to play out here this late..."

*He looks up at her holding his phone. He was leaning on his garage door*
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
*she looks up. She's panting a bit, and her face is scratched up* "I'll be fine, I train out here every night"
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Wait, are you okay~? Your face is all scratched up... You look tired, too.."
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
"Yeah...I'm fine.." *she smiles weakly*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"You sure~? I can get you a drink from my fridge~"
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
"Yeah...please..." *she picks up her soccer ball*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Stay here. I'll get you a Gatorade."

*He comes back after about a minute with a cold Gatorade, he hands it to her*

"Here."
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
*she takes it and opens it* "Thanks. I haven't had one of these in a while" *she takes a quick drink*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Mhm, anytime. I can tell you've earned it... But why are there scratches on your face?"
1 up, 2m
*she hesitates a second before saying* "Just a wipeout earlier. Trying to score on concrete's pretty hard..."
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*He grabs some Ointment and gives it to her*

"Use as much as you need.."

(I'm gonna head to bed, night!)
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
(kk, I prolly should too, it's almost midnight)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(gm lol)
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
(Hello I ended up waking up at 7:50 which meant I had ten minutes before the bus came so I'm currently speed eating)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(o fucc-)
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
(i survived and I'm at school so we can keep going!)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
(alright lol)

*He grabs some Ointment and gives it to her*

"Use as much as you need.."
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
"Thanks" *she applies some to the scratches*
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Need anything else~?"
1 up, 2m
"No. I don't wanna bother you anymore, I'll just head back now.."
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
when you use squiggly lines in some textboxes

it just scares me for no reason
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
LMAO, why 😂
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
because i feel like you're using a lustful tone

*proceeds to float away*
0 ups, 2m
.
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
(new rp time)
(Mario is sitting on the edge of a well that has an odd green light emitting from the bottom. Mario's just looking at his phone. Taketa happens to be a slight fan of Mario.)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"Mario..?"
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
(Mario doesn't seem to notice Taketa.)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
*He went up to tap on his shoulder*
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
Mario: Huh? Woah!!
(Mario gets startled and falls into the well.)
0 ups, 2m,
1 reply
"nO~~"

*He catches him*
1 up, 2m,
1 reply
(It's too late...)
0 ups, 2m
(f**k)

*He falls down with him*
Show More Comments
Flip Settings
New OC showcase for RP stream memeCaption this Meme
Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator
EXTRA IMAGES ADDED: 1
  • 515B11D9-E08F-410A-B058-2DE585C1C0B7.jpeg
  • IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
    Taketa Saburo; Human; Male; Depends on Roleplay; Straight; 18; Action, Romance, Mystery; Depends on Roleplay; Depends on Roleplay; Nightly Drifting in his GTR, Twitch Streaming, Sushi, Skateboarding and Tae Kwon Do. The bitter cold weather, Horror Movies and Truth or Dare. Any Math or Science related question; Bedwars, Full Throttle and Drifting, Roundhouse Kick, Tornado Kick and Jumping Side Kick; Not yet~; Tae Kwon Do, Speedbridging (or Jumpbridging), able to do a 180 drift; 95% of the people who know him watch his Twitch Streams, the other 5% are Street Racers who fear him on the streets. He got raised in an abusive household, and he doesn't trust people he just met. You find him leaning against a wall on his phone, nobody was nearby.
    hotkeys: D = random, W = upvote, S = downvote, A = back
    Feedback