Peter Griffin News

Peter Griffin News Meme | YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? IDIOTS WHO THINK BERNIE SANDERS ISN'T A COMMUNIST | image tagged in memes,peter griffin news | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
1,470 views, 25 upvotes, Made by SpursFanFromAround 3 months ago memespeter griffin news
Peter Griffin News memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
3 ups
Vote Bernie Sanders | SHHH, DON'T SPOIL IT | image tagged in vote bernie sanders | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
1 up
Go ahead and call 1-800-McCarthy | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
*Samuel L. Jackson voice* Who's in your wallet?
reply
1 up, 3 replies
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
A liberal cuck who can't handle some political memes...

It's not my problem y'all can't handle differing opinions. Maybe just suck it up and ignore them or post memes that aren't political. IDK, or quit complaining.

I post both political and non political. I'm not driving anyone away. They run away cause they don't like conservative memes and whine about to everyone. Memes arent just non political, they're a little of both. So I'd say quit whining and just do your thing.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
I hope your not calling me a liberal
(thinks for a moment)

actually its kinda funny that being called a liberal is the one thing i picked out of your statement that i don't wanna be called. LOL!!!!

hey in all fairness, i was thinking about it the other day, 40% of ppl don't vote. and of the 60% who do vote "roughly" (please don't jump down my throat about saying roughly) half vote for the "the other side" so whatever side someone is on 40% don't wanna hear about it. plus another 30% that are on the other side. so that means 70% don't wanna hear it.
reply
3 ups, 2 replies
No, I wasn't calling you or anyone a liberal to be honest. I just get tired of people whining about the political memes. I hear it all the time.

Throwing a little fit on the way out because you don't like how things are run, doesn't make you look mature. If you don't like political memes, you could do onebof two things

1) Downvote the meme and move on.

2) Just ignore the meme and move on.

I don't like a lot of memes on here. The latest section is made up of crappy fortnite and pubg memes that don't make any sense. I just ignore them and move on.

I like political memes cause they get conversations going. And yes, arguments, if you're dealing with some ignorant memers.

But I have no problems with you and until his little rant, none with Jesus_Milk. I think we got into it once, but that was a long time ago and I don't hold grudges.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
see right here you have given me a perfect example. your advice to ppl is
"1) Downvote the meme and move on.

2) Just ignore the meme and move on."

so why did you comment on this meme that you didn't like? imgflip.com/i/2d8leh

why didn't you just downvote and move on? or just move on? i get that you have the right to free speech but don't other ppl have the same free speech? if you can post all the political memes you want, then can't other ppl post anti-political memes? wouldn't that be fair?
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
I never said he doesn't have the right to post them. I just don't like seeing them. And I was kind of brought into the meme but the link on my meme. You linked his meme to mine and blamed my political memes as to why he was leaving. If my memes get people to leave the site, that isnt my problem. I just make memes.
reply
1 up, 2 replies
everything you said is correct. I'm just wondering why you give ppl 2 choices. then you yourself don't follow those same 2 choices?
reply
1 up, 1 reply
Two choices as in ignoring or not. You can do whatever you want. I'm not the moral authority. lol
reply
1 up, 1 reply
you gave 2 choices to ppl who don't like certain memes.
"1) Downvote the meme and move on.

2) Just ignore the meme and move on."
so why don't you follow these 2 rules?
reply
0 ups, 2 replies
lol
0 ups
you have 2 choices. admit it, learn from it, move forward and be a better person, and better christian.

(2 Admit nothing and deflect like a politician, and be that scum pile that everyone hates.
the choice is yours my friend.
0 ups
don't admit anything to me, just think about it bud. just trying to help
reply
1 up, 1 reply
I already told you why i got upset about it. You shouldn't link other user's memes to someone else's and claim the user is the reason the other user is leaving the site. That's the issue I have. I did nothing to make him leave. And I was ignoring the meme until you linked it.

That being said, I'm done arguing about this.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
typical politician. (smh) run away when you're wrong. such a shame. you coulda done great things. sad really :-(
reply
1 up, 1 reply
1 up
you should run for office you'd make a fantastic politician.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
just curious. would you be happy if imgflip was nothing but political memes? (not a loaded question)
reply
2 ups
Of course not. I like the diversity.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
Thanks for the comment, man. I appreciate it. But please don’t make stuff like this. I shared my opinion, and if he wants to read, he can
reply
1 up, 1 reply
my apologies for any disrespect
reply
1 up
No worries, man
reply
1 up, 1 reply
Skimmed through his sad please-beg-me-to-stay cryfest meme a bit the other day. How long's he been here? Because there are LESS political memes than in 2016 - you know, the election year when this site, Reddit, 4Chan, Facebook, and whatever else were deluged by Trumpeters. Even then MOST memes made here were not political.
So instead of whining on them, why not just go the the ones that ain't and indulge yourselves - and the memers who made them - to your heart's content?

How many who left to duller pastures come back regretting they left, only to leave again because the neighborhood has changed? Them returneees are echoing what much of the older regs are saying - that insipid unimaginative reposted pablum has come to dominate lately.

It's narrow minded colicky dingleberts who want things only as suited to their myopic scope that drives people away.

People meme what they want. You are not obliged to meme comment on them.

vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroom vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroom,,,
reply
0 ups
and clearly your stance is "let them go" I get what you're saying. thanks for chiming in.
reply
1 up, 2 replies
reply
2 ups
If we wanted someone who was truthful in politics, we wouldn't keep voting for politicians. OH Wait! We elected a entertainer who just so happens to be a successful, egotistical businessman. I am entertained.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
I'm talking about Bernie Sanders.
reply
1 up, 1 reply
Yes I knew you were, Pointing out how both left and right don't care about the blatant BS of "THEIR" guy while demonizing and dehumanizing others..btw? This is just one of SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many to count Contradictions in a book thats claimed to be the perfect inherent word of your imaginary deity..
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
I'm not talking about Christianity.
reply
0 ups, 1 reply
Again I know, but you do in fact talk about it on here..lol And just like anything else when you make statements about ANYTHING it falls onto you to provide the FACTUAL and verifiable proof. It's a fact Trump has done some good things. It's also a fact he's a POS that his supporters willfully ignore and in turn make themselves guilty of being pos
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
It's a fact that Bernie Sanders is a communist.
reply
1 up
Didn't say he wasn't..lol don't have enough info to say 100% that is. I do have enough info to know that Trump is a narrsistic lying and womanizing douche bag..lol #1. If those who refer to themselves as communist? would actually ponder it? there is no such thing as actual communism. NO ONE will work for free unless forced to..Even Communist nations pay some sort of wage..Call it slave wages but it is still pay..Communisms downfall is that slave wage and no advancement accept for the ruling class. Capitalism is the best form of trade..CRONEY Capitalism is vile and evil. And we have that in America. Rather than bargaining for a fair and equal outcome most Americans want to screw the other guy..sad thing...Lastly? You keep misrepresenting what science does and never has claimed to do. Therefor you are intellectually dishonest. Or in layman terms you LIE to justify your false beliefs..
Flip Settings
Peter Griffin News memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? IDIOTS WHO THINK BERNIE SANDERS ISN'T A COMMUNIST
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back
Feedback