Welcome to Liberal Hollywood, where the delusion is free and so are their opinions.

Welcome to Liberal Hollywood, where the delusion is free and so are their opinions. | RICH, LIBERAL CELEBRITIES WHO MAKE UP NOT EVEN 1% OF THE COUNTRY'S POPULATION AND HAVE THE IDEALS OF ABOUT 5% OF THE POPULATION, TRULY BELIE | image tagged in scumbag hollywood,liberals,liberal hollywood | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
599 views, 20 upvotes, Made by SpursFanFromAround 9 months ago scumbag hollywoodliberalsliberal hollywood
Scumbag Hollywood memeRe-caption this meme
Add Meme
Post Comment
reply
3 ups
Too Damn High Meme | THE AMOUNT OF TRUTH IN THIS MEME IS TOO DAMN HIGH | image tagged in memes,too damn high | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
[deleted]
3 ups
Captain Picard Facepalm Meme | THEY DO THINK WAY TOO HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES | image tagged in memes,captain picard facepalm | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
When do Hollywood liberals have ideals only 5% of the population have?
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Whenever they open their mouths.
reply
3 ups, 1 reply
Right, but how come only 5% of the population?
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
It's a number I just came up with. It's probably more like 10 to 20%, but still a minority.
reply
2 ups, 1 reply
I wouldn't say leftwing positions are a minority in America. Studies show that at least 60% of Americans support LGBTQ rights.
reply
0 ups, 1 reply
It also depends on what we're talking about. The majority of Americans believe strongly in the first and second amendments, are pro life, and believe in traditional marriage. I agree that the majority believe that gays have right, but the whole traditional marriage is a toss up.
reply
1 up
Well, I looked into statistics, and most Americans are against overturning the Roe v. Wade decision of 1973, and in 2014 55% of Americans were reported supporting same-sex relationships.
reply
[deleted]
1 up
amen
reply
[deleted]
1 up
Flip Settings
Scumbag Hollywood memeRe-caption this meme

Created with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Show embed codes
IMAGE DESCRIPTION:
RICH, LIBERAL CELEBRITIES WHO MAKE UP NOT EVEN 1% OF THE COUNTRY'S POPULATION AND HAVE THE IDEALS OF ABOUT 5% OF THE POPULATION, TRULY BELIEVE THEY ARE SMARTER THAN THE REST OF THE 95% AND SO CONTINUE OPENING THEIR MOUTHS TO SPEW THEIR IGNORANCE AND HATE; IT'S CALLED DELUSIONAL THINKING AND IT NORMALLY GETS THE 95% THROWN IN THE LOONY BIN, BUT GETS THE 1% AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
hotkeys: D = random, W = like, S = dislike, A = back